Thursday, March 5, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Hello Vagabuddies!
This is retrospective post part 3: progress edition! I will review the progress I have made so far in this class!
So far, out of the 410 total points I need for an A, at the beginning of week 8, I was at 204. The goal for Week 8 was 205, so I am one point short, which is not too bad! To make up for it, during this retrospective week, I have started an extra credit reading (finishing up the Mahabharata reading) and a Tech Tip post (about refining my blog).
I definitely started off the class being very proactive and working ahead, but I progressively got more and more distracted to the point where the last two weeks, I have missed assignments. Hopefully, this week will be good to make it all up and then some more!
For the second half of the semester,  I hope to be more proactive about completing my assignments. Also, I am looking forward to finishing my storybook for this semester. The mantras and everything was fun to research for the first story and I can't wait to do it again!

Edna Mode - one of my favorite Pixar characters of all time. Edna Mode, Disney Love, Disney Magic, Dark Disney, Disney Stuff, Disney Pixar, Funny Disney, Disney Nerd, Princess Disney
Edna Moda cause why not: Pinterest

I don't know why Edna Mode showed up when I searched for motivational memes, but I also don't think I should question it. And neither should you.
VagaBuon Voyage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment