Thursday, March 5, 2020

Tech Tip: Tech Tips with Blogger (Favicon Image, Featured Post, Featured Link)

Hello VagaBuddies,

Welcome to my first Tech Tip Extra Credit post! I used this relaxed, retrospective week to update my blog and put in some new features!
One of the things I added to optimize my blog was a favicon image. I used a picture of the world to go along with the traveling theme that I had started early on!
I also added a featured post, which I set to my Introduction post. I wanted to make it easy for any new visitors to get to know me easily!
The last thing I added was a featured link to my storybook! I have added one story so far, and I am really proud of how it is turning out, and I can't wait to add more!

I am glad that I had this week to update my blog and do some much needed work on it to make it something I can be proud of!

Technology through the decades: WannaJoke

VagaBuon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment