Thursday, January 16, 2020

Class Assignments Review

Hello VagaBuddies!

First of all, enjoy this meme I made about this class:

Created using Meme Generator

Just as a general review of this class, I am very optimistic! As a biochemistry and linguistics major, this is very different than anything I have studied previously, and I am excited to dive into the world of Indian epic poetry! 
Overall, I think I am most excited for the storytelling aspect of this class. I am a creative person, and I don't get a chance to be creative in my other classes very often. This is also why I am excited to try out the microfiction extra credit assignments. I have read a lot of the six words stories blog, and it is amazing how talented authors can convey a whole story in just six words. 
For those of you in my class, I can't wait to read your stories!
For those of you not in my class, enjoy the rest of my Vaga-Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment